The TRC is affiliated with three main e-newsletters designed to keep transfer and reentry students updated on programs, campus events, and resources.
The Weekly Brief, which is sent each week to all transfer students, is the TRC’s main newsletter. In addition to TRC event highlights, each edition features a listing of upcoming campus programs. Check out the archives below. Not receiving the Weekly Brief and want to join? Subscribe by sending the below email.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: subscribe transfer-reentry-center your name
- Body: [LEAVE BLANK]
Weekly Brief Archive - Winter 2021
- Week 10: TRC Study Sessions
- Week 9: Coffee Chat
- Week 8: Transfer Student Research Survey; TRC Discord; Weekly Coffee Chat; Padlet; Winter Internship and Career Fair
- Week 7: I Can & I Will; TRC Discord; Weekly Coffee Chat
- Week 6: TRC Discord; Weekly Coffee Chat; Padlet; I Can & I Will; We Love Our Transfers
- Week 5: Padlet; Spring 2021 Registration; TRC Discord; Weekly Coffee Chat; I Can & I Will; We Love Our Transfers
- Week 4: Padlet; Join the ASUCD Academic Affairs Commission!; Weekly Coffee Chat; Medical School Student Panel; I Can & I Will; We're Hiring!; We Love Our Transfers
- Week 3: Info Session; Weekly Coffee Chat; Medical School Student Panel; I Can & I Will; We're Hiring!
- Week 2: Transfer Coffee Chat; We're Hiring: Peer Advisors; We're Hiring: Graphic Designer; Game Tournament Survey
The Reentry Newsletter is sent monthly, or more often if important announcements need to be shared, to reentry students. Check out the archives on the Reentry-Specific Programs page. To sign up to receive the e-newsletter, fill out this online form.
Student Parent Newsletter
As part of the Student Parent Working Group, the TRC and the WRRC collaborate on a bi-weekly newsletter sent to student parents. Visit the Student Parent website for more information.