The TRC is affiliated with three main e-newsletters designed to keep transfer and reentry students updated on programs, campus events, and resources.
The Weekly Brief, which is sent each week to all transfer students, is the TRC’s main newsletter. In addition to TRC event highlights, each edition features a listing of upcoming campus programs. Check out the archives below. Not receiving the Weekly Brief and want to join? Subscribe by sending the below email.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: subscribe transfer-reentry-center your name
- Body: [LEAVE BLANK]
Weekly Brief Archive - Spring Quarter 2022
- Week 8: Game Night @ the TRC Lounge!
- Week 7: Project Catalyst & Kids Clothing Swap
- Week 6: Quiet Study Room & Midterms
- Week 5: Princess Pals @ No-Kid-Stractions & Potting with Pals Photos!
- Week 4: Spring Open House Photos @ the TRC
- Week 3: No Kid-Stractions & UC Transfer Lobby - April 28-29!
- Week 2: Spring Open House & Transfer Resource Week!
- Week 1: Welcome Back! OWLs Social Mixer, No 'Kid-stractions' Study Hall at the TRC & more!
The Reentry Newsletter is sent monthly, or more often if important announcements need to be shared, to reentry students. Check out the archives on the Reentry-Specific Programs page. To sign up to receive the e-newsletter, fill out this online form.
Student Parent Newsletter
As part of the Student Parent Working Group, the TRC and the WRRC collaborate on a bi-weekly newsletter sent to student parents. Visit the Student Parent website for more information.